Florida Olive Council Projects
The Florida Olive Council funds olive research, agriculture education, advocacy and consumer protection agendas at local and national level.
Below are listed several examples of Florida Olive Council funded projects.
- University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences
- Hardee County Economic Development Authority
- USDA Agricultural Research Service – Olive Leaf Extract Project
- Agricultural Advocacy – International Trade Commission
- 4H Club Olive Demonstration Grove – Marion County
- Statewide Olive Grower Survey
- Florida Olive Chemistry and Olive Oil Sensory Analysis Training
- Olive Cultivars and Climate Change – Research Project with University of Cordoba (Spain)
- Hobby Grower Outreach – Florida Garden Club Presentations
- Olive Newsletters and Research Updates
We need your help.
The Florida Olive Council is a non-profit organization certified under Federal tax code 501(c)(3) and Florida statutes Chapter 617. We are supported by your contributions. Ninety-five (95%) of your donation goes directly to supporting olive research. Our directors and officers receive no salary or other compensation. Donate